Subject: [Leica] Favorite Non-Leica-Leica Lens?
From: gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton)
Date: Wed Jun 11 10:54:59 2008

Harrison
I was in a quandry about what to take to the prison outing last Saturday. I
ended up taking my 21 R, 50 R and 180 R with an SL and a R8. I used the 50
for about 4 shots, and the rest of the 4 1/2 rolls shot were with the other
2 lenses. So yes, great combo, I only wished for something longer once or
twice.
GaryP