Subject: [Leica] Vuescan versus Vuescan Pro?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jun 9 23:43:09 2008

Vuescan Pro just has some handy extra features if you are an enthusiast. For
example you can profile your scanner. But it is only I think $40 more than
the standard version and you get perpetual upgrades so I think it is worth
the small investment. I've had a copy for several years. It's nice to always
be able to get the latest version.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e