Subject: [Leica] Coded lens flange for Zeiss C Biogon 4.5 21 ZM
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jun 5 03:23:51 2008

I have now fitted the replacement flange to the Zeiss f4 18. It seems
perfect for that lens. Another poster on a different forum has confirmed
what you said as well. I need to find the contact details for Zeiss if I can
get the flange replacement from them. Thanks again.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/