Subject: [Leica] Lenses for Digital
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Jun 2 08:58:02 2008

Chris,

My experience with legacy lenses shows that they are just fine.  My Leica
lenses work just fine if not better on my M8, and my R lenses when mounted
on a 20D work also very well and are superior to the canon lenses I have
tried.  My Nikon 180/2.8 and 55 Micro3.5 lens works very well on my D200.

Gene

From: "Christopher Birchenhall" <crbirchenhall@googlemail.com>