Subject: IMG: [Leica] Alastair and Hoppy meet up Episode Three
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jun 1 19:32:41 2008

The Episode in which hoppy meets FOM2, and the AUSLUG shares sashimi.
First shot is a world exclusive. I got to look at the only currently
existing copy of Family of Man 2 and it looks to be a must have for every
keen Leica photographer when available. No doubt publisher Alastair will
keep everyone informed.
Especially for Ted, I offer some pictures of Sashimi and beautiful Senoras
that shared dinner with us. Shots by Alastair and Hoppy.
http://www.sonorestaurant.com.au/index2.php
<http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/k>
http://tinyurl.com/4dsfx8

Cheers