Subject: [Leica] Re: Alastair and Hoppy meet up Episode one
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jun 1 14:34:47 2008

I'm shocked! You mean you guys didn't want to see LUG guys and Leica guys
and read the gossip! When the models paraded, the roar of digi shutters was
deafening. Then, one by one each photog realized that they were shooting
with the tethered demo cameras. Olympus must now have five hundred shots of
these ladies. Only the two M8 users, who just happened to be at the stand,
brought home their pictures.
First lesson of photography, always have a camera with you. Wanna see the
flowers I shot?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e