Subject: [Leica] Re: Alastair and Hoppy meet up Episode one
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Jun 1 10:30:19 2008

On Jun 1, 2008, at 10:17 AM, Ted Grant wrote:

> Chris Williams offered:
>>> Wow, a bunch of BS rumor crap about some R9 whatever, and no
>>> mention of
> the
>
> senorita's?? I've never seen PMA senorita's like that in the
> States.<<<
>
> When the "ladies" of the moment were so well equipped and
> clothed! :-) Well
> close? ;-)
> Isn't the phrase in this type of situation "less is more?" :-)

more pictures of those ladies , less talk...

you could even do "I never wanted to be famous"  (the sequel)...

with a photo of these ladies on the cover...

errrr, no actually Hillary Clinton wants to be on the cover...

:-)

Steve

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re: Alastair and Hoppy meet up Episode one)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: Alastair and Hoppy meet up Episode one)