Subject: [Leica] Scanner advice really needed...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon May 26 17:20:43 2008

Bob, I don't know prices there.
My suggestions
Definitely a dedicated film scanner, not a flat bed. That is if 35mm only is
acceptable.
The listed DMax figures are theoretical, not necessarily achieved in
practice
Nikon Coolscan V or
The late model Minoltas if you can source one.
Used is a greater risk of course.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e