Subject: [Leica] A trip to the Berkshires
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu May 22 15:49:42 2008

Jim, tardy in this case means that you are in synch with the seasons in the
Southern hemisphere. But then it seems to be permanently an autumn afternoon
whenever you go out with a camera!
You have to love those gorgeous lush squares.
The bridge shadow ones are standouts for me this time.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/