Subject: [Leica] the two sisters...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu May 22 13:57:57 2008

Hi Steve, yes I understand the rationale for including the leads. They have
featured in many of your pics in this spot. In this one I thought that there
was not enough technology for its meaning to be apparent, hence I might have
avoided them or included more to emphasize the medical setting. I hadn't
thought of a parallel to the girls' braids, interesting idea.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/