Subject: [Leica] the two sisters...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed May 21 17:35:36 2008

I think more worked over by baby teeth falling out, Gene! I doubt that Steve
would have altered it?? But the shadows on her face seem to have a little
more texture to them, maybe that makes the smoother skin look odd in
comparison?
In this one it would have been great to have sister number 2 at the back
lean her face forward maybe. I mean due to the shallow DoF making her face
softer. I'd commit my usual PS evil manipulation sin and remove the dangling
coiled leads in this case too.

Still, great great smiles and sweet kids. Likely more important than
technical stuff.
I can hear Steve's teeth grinding as he reads my comments ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/