Subject: [Leica] Re: Scary Stuff
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Wed May 14 15:46:41 2008

At 10:23 AM 5/14/2008, Paul Winkfield wrote:
 >Tina:
 >Glad she got out with just bruises. FWIW, I trained both my niece and
 >nephew
 >in martial arts, saved my life many times growing up in Philly.
 ><paul>

You are much tougher and braver than I
am.  Martial arts suck:  see the first Indiana
Jones Move for an example. One of the murders I
witnessed forty years ago was along the same
lines.  Person A challenges Person B.  A bunch of
conversation follows.  Person A becomes
threatening.  Person B does a "Ha!  Hoo!"
statement and assumes the VERIFIED SWORN TO WORK
NEVER FAILS Martial Stance.  Person A pulled out
a .25 lady's gun and blows out his brain.  The
police were impressed when I reported this as I
had noted the probable size of the gun.

The point is that Martial Arts suck.  Artillery trumps the discussion.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) (OT RE: [Leica] Re: Scary Stuff)