Subject: [Leica] RE: Orphan Works - . A MUST READ EVERYONE! :-( DON'T CRYLATER
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue May 13 14:33:50 2008

Nor did I from the Tennessee group; however, a friend of mine talked
with Marsha Blackburn, my congresswoman, and she said she was going to
look into it.  Her son is a photographer and she is one of few congress
members who has consistently done the right thing.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] RE: Orphan Works - . A MUST READ EVERYONE! :-( DON'T CRYLATER)