Subject: [Leica] Orphan Works - . A MUST READ EVERYONE! :-( DON'T CRY LATER! YOU WERE WARNED!!!
From: dannynono at gmail.com (d. harland harris)
Date: Mon May 12 11:57:29 2008

One should note that none of these senators/representatives have enough
staff to verify address posted via an online form. At best they have staff
(aka low-paid intern) that may monitor the submissions and track the
content, but verifying addresses - not a chance. In my view given the broad
range of who this legislation affect - we're all impacted regardless a
correct address.

harland