Subject: [Leica] Orphan Works - . A MUST READ EVERYONE! :-( DON'T CRY LATER! YOU WERE WARNED!!!
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sun May 11 11:47:40 2008

As a member of the Graphic Artists Guild we have been fighting these
fights for 25 + years.
Every few years, someone, or organization, attempts to soften the
laws which protect the artist's rights to there work; be it work for
hire agreements or this latest assault. Do not confuse lack of
discussion on this list for lack of action. I'm sure many of us are
writing, calling, and petitioning to preserve our creative rights.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com