Subject: [Leica] Would Some Enquirig Mind Tell Us Just What Orphan Works Means?
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun May 11 13:12:55 2008

At 12:33 PM 5/11/2008, Ted Grant wrote:
 >ORPHAN WORKS! One more time!
 >

 >Do you know what I find surprising on the LUG? Although I shouldn't be. :-(
 >

 >Here we have a topic that potentially WILL affect every member on the list
 >and their photography and not more than 3 members have posted a word.

Ted

With great respect, I am still waiting a solid
statement of just what this "Orphan Works"  bill
is and what it would mean to the most of us.

Can someone following this thread just do
this:  I would like to know just what is
happening but Ted's trailing of 127 previous
messages instead of telling us what is going on makes it impossible to
follow.

TELL US.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu