Subject: [Leica] postcard printers in Canada, or imported into Canada? [OT?]
From: hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell)
Date: Sun May 11 22:27:48 2008

Hi all,

I have a friend who's living pretty far up north in Canada, mushing
dogs [no kidding!] and putting together a side business based on her
photography (dogs, people, places, dogs).  She's been happily selling
hand assembled greeting cards (4x6's slid into nice premade notepaper
notes) and is interested in trying to produce some postcards.  She'd
like to find a Canadian company to print them but is running up
against minimum runs of around 10,000 cards.  She's found companies in
the US who will do smaller runs but she doesn't have any experience
bringing goods into Canada for resale.

I'm hoping that some of our Canadian members might have leads on local
printers, know of someone who can do a small run and help get it
[legally!] into Canada, or know of other approaches (postcard
go-betweens) that might help?

Thanks!

g.