Subject: [Leica] Tired Rolleicord, Yashica C looking for homes
From: hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell)
Date: Fri Jun 6 09:17:36 2008

I have two tired TLR's looking for a home.  I can't stand the thought
of landfilling them but can't have them rattling around here any
longer.

Best offer get either or both.  As a point of reference, you'll have
to cover shipping costs and I'd love to be able to buy a beer or
two....  If you think they're worth more, let me know....

The Rollecord is fairly tired.  Covering's peeling on the back.  Lens
seems cloudy but no obvious scratches.  Its leather case is intact
except that the stitching has blown out (the leather itself is in good
shape).  I've fired the shutter using a cable release (not included)
and it works, but I can't speak to its accuracy at all.  Lens cover is
a press-on/friction thing and it fits nice-n-tight, but it's scratched
up.

  http://craig.alerce.com/cameras/rolleicord

The Yashica C seems to be in perfectly nice shape.  Everything seems
to work.

  http://craig.alerce.com/cameras/yashica

I haven't put any film through either of them.

g.

Replies: Reply from chehl at comcast.net (Charles Hehl) ([Leica] Tired Rolleicord, Yashica C looking for homes)