Subject: [Leica] OT: mac accounting/tax software
From: hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell)
Date: Thu Jul 3 16:17:44 2008

leo wesson writes:
 > I am looking for suggestions, I'm really frustrated by my accounting
 > software, QuickBooks 07 for Mac and am further frustrated that Turbo Tax
 > and
 > Tax Cut don't seem to take data from the Mac versions.  Does anyone know
 > of
 > accounting and tax software for the Mac that play together?

The mac version of quicken's products are truly second class citizens.

If you're on an intel mac, I'd *seriously* consider running Windows in
either VMWare Fusion or Parallels Desktop for Mac and then just
running the Windows versions of the app.  Anything else is just
p^Hi^Hspitting into the wind....

g.