Subject: [Leica] OT: mac accounting/tax software
From: morggan at earthlink.net (Horacio Sofi)
Date: Thu Jul 3 17:28:28 2008

I've a very bad experience with the Intuit Customer Service, after I bought
reciently, with my Mac Pro Book 2.6, a QB 2008 for Mac. Before this Apple
laptop, I had a Dell laptop with the QB 2004 for Windows, and Intuit
rejected to give or sell to me the conversion program for QB 2008 for Mac;
only if I buy the QB 2008 for Windows, told me the Intuit Supervisor, and I
asked, for what, if I'm not using more a Laptop with Windows, and I did pay
a QB 20008 for Mac???. It's very hard copy every file of the QB of the last
six years. In the last years, Intuit always did resolve any problem, but
right now, they are playing chicken. I'm ready to make the LUG suggest.
   Thank you,
Horacio.