Subject: [Leica] IMG: More April Weddings, Live in front of your naked steaming eyes
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri May 9 15:12:05 2008

Chris, you have a selection of polished and professional wedding coverage
with shots we recognize from your style there. But also some new and dynamic
shots mixed in. Great stuff. Number seven of the bride displaying her guns
in the doorway is brilliant. It belongs in your portfolio. I bet that they
order a big print there.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e