Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pix Posted
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri May 9 15:01:10 2008

Good for you, Marc. Entertaining and interesting as well as some treasured
memories for you. Also adding a little more description than most makes for
more engaging content as well. Bonus points for including both a whisky
still AND beer taps; recognized LUG genre. Go ahead and link to the Rollei
stuff as well.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e