Subject: [Leica] boy, did we have fun...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri May 9 14:51:56 2008

Steve, I missed this first time through.
Twosis is well done. The equipment gives enough visual cue on the setting.
The angle makes it more lively. The eye through the plaits makes it a
standout.
Isaac is another strong composition for the scene. Coiled lead, instrument,
your colleague's posture. I think we may have met this lady here before.
Isaac's expression is priceless, of course.
 Two more for your next book, no doubt.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e