Subject: [Leica] OT: Fiber base style inkjet paper
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu May 8 14:18:33 2008

Chris, I used the Museo Silver Rag as my best quality paper. It is superb. I
tried the Harman Gloss FB AI in a trial pack and found it to be excellent as
well. Smoother than the MSR, my impression is a little deeper DMax. Try this
one from Hahnemuhle, The Photo Rag Pearl. Pure cotton rag, no OBs but a
little brighter than the MSR, a heavier paper again, doesn't seem to curl as
much for me here, smoother surface for fine detail. A really, really good
paper.

Can I add, if you settle on one, I suggest going to the trouble of a custom
profile for that one paper for your printer. That's for the fussiest soft
proofer and printer (like me).
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e