Subject: [Leica] Leica R10
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 8 07:51:17 2008

ferrel anderson <andersonfe@msn.com> wrote:

> Larger frame size means competition for the medium format crowd.
> Maybe this is why the DMR was scuttled after Hasselblad bought out Imacon.

My feeling too.

> ... I am starting my savings account for the R10!

Likewise, but mine is for the SL10 ;-)
Over the years I've toyed with the idea of moving to a 645 camera but the
prohibitive cost and the breathtaking size & weight of the long lenses for
comparable angle of view brought me back to sanity.  Now it seems I may be
tempted again, this time by Leica.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica R10)