Subject: [Leica] OT: A Rollei users' "yearbook"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Apr 28 12:48:56 2008

> and Daniel...
>

> my congratulations to your daughter,
>
> is that her first cover shot ?...it's wonderful...
>
> I still hope she will join us as a photographer,
>

> Steve
>

> On Apr 28, 2008, at 10:55 AM, Jim Shulman wrote:
>
>> Congratulations!  May a thousand blurb books bloom!!!
>>
>> Jim Shulman
>> Bryn Mawr, PA

Daniel and his daughter are one of the great photographer model combinations
of all time as far as I go. I have a shot on my mantel and its the only shot
you see in here not done by me. Invariably it stops them in their tracks and
they say 'My favorite shot of yours, Mark" and I then have to say;
It's the one shot in here not done by me.

Its been a continuous study and well worthy of it book in itself which I'm
sure will happen and I hope soon and I'm sure I'll acquire.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com