Subject: [Leica] Another Iris photo
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Apr 26 16:24:17 2008

Harrison, it's a luscious exposure and the very first HMCHDF picture to be
seen on the LUG. An interesting twist that you've used it for more DoF in a
close up rather than front to back DoF. Good lateral thinking. But if you
are going to the trouble of combining, could you not more simply just select
your flower in the higher DoF shot and blur the rest? Easy. Or maybe you
were just experimenting, I guess.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e