Subject: [Leica] IMG: Alton Brown stole my camera and I have the images toprove it
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Apr 23 20:44:41 2008

A fun series and a nice connection with an obviously interesting guy. Shame
you couldn't keep that odd hippie looking dude out of the shots.
As to Alton's last statement:

"I eagerly await new concepts and processes. I believe that the electronic
image will be the next major advance. Such systems will have their own
inherent and inescapable structural characteristics and the artist and
functional practitioner will again strive to comprehend and control them".

'The negative' Ansel Adams circa 1981

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e