Subject: Was RE: [Leica] Noctilux DOF Film vs. M8 Now slow compact lenses
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Apr 23 17:35:54 2008

The Australian importer for all of the Voigtlander rangefinder cameras has
just repeated the rumour of a forthcoming 'Nikon' Digital RF. New addition
to the rumour information "It will probably be released with a 45mm pancake
lens as a ready to use kit. I heard that it could be produced by our friends
at Cosina"

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e