Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 BW conversion
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Apr 23 14:41:31 2008

> Hi mi amigo!
>
> You have really improved your B&W conversion, I just as me if is not more
> easy putting a film and a orange filter...?
>
> Salud!
> Luis

The fact that you are able to determine which exact color filtration to give
each of your black and white shots in real time as you work with the image
is a miracle of the future brought to the present.
Every black and white photographers dream.

You don't need to second guess yourself and burn all kinds of film
bracketing with countless filters to get the optimal shot. Usually a
landscape. Sometimes maybe a city scape. But any really.

You can grab some of these settings and save them; But its not instantly
instant is it?

I'm talking about the Adobe Raw filter with Bridge and Photoshop i'm not
sure if you guys are talking about that or Lightroom or both. Or how similar
they are.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: M8 BW conversion)