Subject: [Leica] IMG: French Quarter Wedding
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Apr 22 06:46:32 2008

Chris, This is more polished, professional work from you. I have no doubt
that the happy couple were thrilled. Truly in these the bride has that
wonderful joy and glow that she deserves on that special day. Great work.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/