Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Apr 16 06:54:32 2008

May I recommend that you and Mark take this hypothetical discussion
to the real - send Mark an uninterpolated .tif file of one of the
best and let him see what the image file has to offer in terms of
real printability. I suspect that will end the discussion. All the
cameras being discussed are delivering more than decent files. Yes.
Size matters. To some the size of the sensor matters more than the
size of the camera. To others the size of the camera matters more
than the size of the sensor. Different strokes for different folks.
The proof is - finally - in the print (or the client). ;~)

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com