Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue Apr 15 20:23:54 2008

Mark, I am not being nasty, you keep changing the subject.

Actually, for the output, the primary client is the Shidara group,
and they are very happy with primarily web pics, then poster size for
some select images and smaller size for promotional.

Yes, some of the good ones are good enough. I print couple test
prints out. BIIIGGGG.

At 08:10 PM 4/15/2008, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>I asked about output.
>Read the above question then your answer.
>Your answer doesn't address output.
>Read the question.
>Photography is a visual art not a verbal one.
>If you need larger output than you normally need larger format.
>Yet you interestingly refuse to address output.
>I hate to think why.
>And then get nasty with me.
>Interesting!

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510)