Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses and Olympus E-510
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon Apr 14 15:45:26 2008

Jim,

I ordered an E-510 and lens today from B&H.  From what I have read, it
should do fine with an R to 4/3 adapter if you understand that you have to
use stop-down metering and set everything manually.

You might look at the last posting of photos that Nathan put up. He was
using a Leica lens on his 4/3 Oly, if I recall correctly.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA