Subject: [Leica] The sincerest form of flattery....
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Apr 14 13:18:23 2008

What the f**k? What about Louisiana?! We have *lots* of guns down here,
and are proud of them! Our murder rate is only second to Baltimore! Is
it because of Bill "The Refrigerator" Jefferson? The NRA gives him a
grade of F-minus every single year, 'cause he thinks that murderers will
no longer kill people if doing so means breaking the law because of
using an illegal gun. Who on earth would kill someone if they faced the
prospect of having another 5 years added to their life sentence because
they used an illegal gun?

Jeffery "finding solace in his guns and  religion, his last two friends
on earth" Smith.