Subject: [Leica] The sincerest form of flattery....
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon Apr 14 11:57:39 2008

It's nice to know that I'm at the head of the curve! Check out what
someone just forwarded me:

We are photographers from London, England, working on a photographic
project for a book called 'Right to Bear Arms'.... and are looking for
people who would be willing to have us take their portraits. We would
like to meet people from all walks of life ... You do not need to pose -
all we want is you standing still holding your gun - very easy! We don't
want models only real people. We love the South and we want to show it
exactly as it is.

The aim of the book is to create a series of photographic portraits of
gun owners in the South
and their belief in their right to bear arms."

http://www.gunownersofthesouth.com/

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] The sincerest form of flattery....)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] The sincerest form of flattery....)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] The sincerest form of flattery....)