Subject: [Leica] Re: Se ? oritas on the Semana Santa procession (MarkRabiner)
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Apr 13 12:36:17 2008

This will no doubt infuriate some folks, but I've been very pleased with
my 28/2.8 Hexanon on the M8. Doesn't seem to have any focusing or bokeh
issues. I also tried my 50/2 Hexanon on the M8. Wide open, it didn't
focus on what I was focusing on, if you get my drift. But still a fine
f/5.6 Tri-X lens.

I was hoping that there would be more comparisons of 28mm lenses after
the release of the M8. But they still seem to be special purpose rather
than "normal" lenses.

Jeffery

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Re: Se ? oritas on the Semana Santa procession (MarkRabiner))