Subject: [Leica] Congratulations to...
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sat Apr 12 12:16:54 2008

Robert,

I grew up in Canterbury in the UK. This is only about 60 miles from
Brands Hatch and so I went a lot in the 70s and 80s to Brands at the
time when I suppose Frank was working with Williams. I certainly
remember watching Alan Jones in his world championship year. I didn't
really get on with Silverstone - a bit too flat - just an old
developed aerodrome. Brands was something special, bit like Spa - not
as fast, but undulating and very demanding.

I like your choice of car - most un-american with the 6 speed box -
but very nice. My particular penchant is Lotii. My toy is a Caterham
Seven - my third to date.

Best wishes,

Charlie