Subject: [Leica] Congratulations to...
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (charlie chan)
Date: Sat Apr 12 09:41:17 2008

Frank,

Great article. It must be hard though, tight margins making such a
big difference. But hey, that must be the challenge too!

I wonder how many of us are closet (or maybe overt) petrolheads. I
for one am. It's just a shame that for many of us, getting close is
difficult. But that's the attraction of other events like Goodwood or
Prescott.

Keep up the good work and don't forget the camera!

Best wishes,

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham