Subject: [Leica] Steve Barbour's book, I never wanted to be famous
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Apr 11 06:40:17 2008

On Apr 11, 2008, at 12:21 AM, Neil Miller wrote:

> Steve, I just caught the thread about your book. Good to hear your
> work has been published and I look forward to seeing the finished
> work. At some point I would like to sit down with you and talk about
> your publishing experience. If you are in the valley and have time
> let me know.
>
> And again, Congratulations!

thank you Neil...

we'll find a time to get together, and I'd be happy to help with any
questions...

What questions? please feel free to address them here, publicly, or
privately if you prefer,

of course my book is available online, or through me...

I soon will have more copies here to sign personally and send out,

always happy to help,

Steve