Subject: [Leica] Steve Barbour's book, I never wanted to be famous
From: plus_4 at hotmail.com (Neil Miller)
Date: Fri Apr 11 00:21:28 2008

Steve, I just caught the thread about your book. Good to hear your work has
been published and I look forward to seeing the finished work. At some point
I would like to sit down with you and talk about your publishing experience.
If you are in the valley and have time let me know.

And again, Congratulations!

Neil

Neil A. Miller
Phoenix, Arizona