Subject: [Leica] Steve Barbour's book, I never wanted to be famous
From: plus_4 at hotmail.com (Neil Miller)
Date: Fri Apr 11 21:34:58 2008

On Apr 2008 06:40 AM Steve Barbour wrote:

>thank you Neil...

>we'll find a time to get together, and I'd be happy to help with any
>questions...

>What questions? please feel free to address them here, publicly, or
>privately if you prefer,

>of course my book is available online, or through me...

>I soon will have more copies here to sign personally and send out,

>always happy to help,

>Steve

Steve, I am interested in a range of issues some you my have tackled to
complete your book. Part of it is confirmation on how I am proceeding with
my current project. Also I am always looking for new ideas while still at
the stage they can be incorporated. When you receive additional copies of
your book lets find a time to talk about it. After the photographs are taken
it seems the work really begins. The process followed and the decisions made
are what interests me.

Thanks, Neil

Neil A. Miller
Phoenix, Arizona