Subject: [Leica] Leica 16464 K adapter
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Apr 10 14:49:22 2008

Hi Marc,

Yes you are right, the correct code is OTZFO.

Thank you very much for all your long details and great knowledge of Leica
history, sometimes all these thinks can be confused, and as you say,
particularly after the World War II has been suceed many changes in codes
and in versions of lenses etc...

Saludos cordiales
Luis