Subject: [Leica] Re: KE-7
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon Apr 7 15:01:52 2008

Thank you.

I am more of a collector and gear-head (I'm an engineer) than a shooter.

But want to do more shooting.

Was even thinking of liquidating the M8, to return to the virtues of
film.  I have about 2 years of film in my fridge.

In fact, shot film for the last two weekends, and what a wonderful feeling.

But I'd be liquidating the M8 for the wrong reason - to build funds
against the KE-7A.

You guys are fantastic, the feeling is leaving!!!

Money for travel, money for film - GOOD.

Money for KE-7A - BAD

...Vick
.