Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Apr 5 18:48:15 2008

Pablo, I think this works really well. I enjoyed the descending flow of the
purple and bright leaves against the rich darks. Also all of the organic
curves and curls with the straight window frame lines.
You should post more from your Rollei. They are almost honorary Leicas
around here anyway. The 02 shot of the senorita statue has very fine
lighting and more rich tonal contrast. Lovely.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/