Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Sun Apr 6 10:24:39 2008

Hi Geoff,

thanks for your kind words.
Ha! ... and I had thought all the way around that Leicas are honorary
Rolleis. :-)

WE do have some good flesh and bones se?oritas too but I usually don't waste
the time with taking pictures of them, instead... I just look.
I'm afraid I wouldn't be over some dignity standards, still you may well go
see some other of my Rollei stuff with se?oritas who consented being shot.

You may go to

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/salvajegrapa/sets/72157600098536092/>

and

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/salvajegrapa/sets/72157600066585991/>