Subject: [Leica] Lens kit for europe
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Mar 26 02:25:53 2008

I take M8, WATE, 35 f1.4, 50 f1.4 and 75 f2.5, tabletop tripod with
small ball head, spare battery and card in a Fogg B-Laika bag. Perfect
to carry. I took a new, to me, Nikon D200 with 18-200 lens last
holiday as well but hardly used it. Next time it stays home. I don't
have many holidays though! When I travel for work I either take the
Fogg bag loaded as above or a Canon S70, depending on how much spare
time I am likely to have. I have bought a Panasonic TZ3 but can't get
on with the holding the thing out in front of me - it has no
viewfinder. I will probably give it to one of my children.
Frank

Frank