Subject: [Leica] Lens kit for europe
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 15:36:47 2008

Tina,

While we plan to go as light as possible, 3 months (5 months if you include
the Texas and California legs) is a bit much for only one pair of underwear.
 ;-)  I'm figuring 5 pair will be about right.  ;-)  I may get her to
approve a new 15 CV lens, but I'm pretty sure a new M8 would get me
killed... Unless some LUGGer would be willing to loan me their M8 for an
extra.  ;-)  SWMBO is taking the D200 w/18~200, and a video cam.

Gene

From: Tina Manley <images@comporium.net>