Subject: [Leica] Lens kit for europe
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Tue Mar 25 20:14:37 2008

I second (N th) the 15mm. Also, if you get the 21/4 Color Skopar w/ 21
Film Viewfinder for $329 the viewfinder will work well with the 15mm.
You will need the Viewfinder which costs $129 so the 21mm lens will
cost effectively $200 - way less than Dinner and Opera for two.
Irresistible. And tiny. And useful.
Add a couple of Type II screw to M adapters, a black Sharpie and an IR
filter and you will be in great shape.

--
Clive
http://clive.moss.net/blog/