Subject: [Leica] Lens kit for europe
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Mar 26 03:12:22 2008

I bought a E3 system for small tele lenses. I have been totally
underwhelmed by the results of the AF with long lenses and
unfortunately manual focus on a tiny screen is hit and miss - usually
miss. With normal and wide lenses is fine, but so is everything else.
The E510 with kit lens is pretty impressive for the money. It is no M8!
Frank

Replies: Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low) ([Leica] Lens kit for europe)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Lens kit for europe)